This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 SAR per month, 25% of Housing Allowance. 10% of Transportation Allowance. Family status. Yearly Paid Vacation 30 days and Company tickets for self, Family & 2 children. Medical Class- “B” class.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers;
- managing relocation and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges,employment agencies, recruiters, media, and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with
- managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and
- assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on
- training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; .
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Create periodic reports as requested by management to all subjects related to Recruitment activities.
- Responsible of quarterly forecast related to Manpower needs.
- Responsible for preparation of yearly recruitment plans based on AMC business needs and approved manpower estimates as well as provides estimates on selection and recruitment costs.
- Manage CV database and liaise with relevant agencies with respect to recruitment needs of AMC.
- Above responsibilities is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties thus necessarily requires to follow personnel assigned works and also as per the job classification & specifically organization functioning.
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- HR certifications is preferred like PHR, SHRM
- 8+ years of experience with at least 4 years in Contracting Company.
- Experience in leading Position and past experience associated in Big-size Organization.
- Extensive knowledge of Saudi labor laws and regulations are added advantages.
- Able to manage high volume recruitment.
- Selection Interviewing Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with ERP HR Oracle modules- iRec .
- Should be fluent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Should be familiar & knowledge with Saudi market.
- Functional Capabilities: Planning, Forecasting, Analyzing, Talent management Techniques.
- Managing manpower plans. Consultation, Relationship Management, influencer, coaching skills , Critical Thinking, Quantitative skills, research skills, Savvy Tech and service oriented skills analyze, supervise, problem solving , mentoring and motivating skills.
- Role model, Courage to challenge, Curious, Service driven skills, Collaborative Trustworthy, Big picture thinking, solving & communication skills, strong customer / employee driven skills. Able to work in Team and can work under pressure.
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas