- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Submit time schedule for all types of projects loaded with all resources and labor.
- Prepare and review reports on project progress.
- Balance the resources and needs of the project.
- Monitor the work to end it in the specified period of time without falling into fines and avoid the occurrence and find scientific and engineering justification when delay .
- Inventory of the requirements and roles of all parties involved in the project, the deadlines for delivery of the work and the relationship between the tasks.
- Plan and preparing project documents and updating them regularly in coordination with the project manager.
- Schedule Meeting with all specialties and listening to them from the engineer of electricity, mechanics, architectural and construction, financial contracts and human resources and visit the project site
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure