- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- STONE Property Consultants is looking for an experienced HR Generalist/Office Administrator who will assist us in Human Resources operations as well as general office management.
- Under general supervision, you will work on a variety of duties relating to human resources including in the areas of onboarding/offboarding, Employees compensation, benefits administration, classification and compensation, employee relations; provide information and assistance to employees regarding human resources activities, processes, policies, and procedures.
- To establish STONE Property Consultants as a leading provider in the local business community through effective Office Management and HR activities specifically recruitment.
- The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the company in a variety of ways including bookkeeping, communications, scheduling, data entry, secretarial services, Recruitment, and other several duties, if you have a love of organizing and enjoy putting everything in place, you may be the perfect fit for this Position
This is a crucial role to maintain an effective and efficient day-to-day operations.
You must always be filled with energy and ready for anything because you are the ‘go-to’ person in the office. The role of the office administrator involves a great deal of multitasking. You will work with teams, oversee the operations within the company, coordinate with management and engage in planning. If there are office resource or administrative issues, you will be the person expected to deal with them.
- Responsible for the recruitment process end to end
- Plan and execute General HR Activities and tasks
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems
- Arranging and coordinating meetings/ Attending training & conferences.
- Responsible for office supplies management/Purchasing/stationery supply.
- Keeping the company’s filing system in order.
- Delivering presentations & delivering reports to executives.
- Type up letters and reports.
- Administration payroll, labor office/social insurance related documents.
- Administration of petty cash, expense reports and supplier relationships.
If you can’t do more than one or two things at a time without being distracted or allowing your concentration to waver, perhaps you should consider another role. However, if you are proficient at multi-tasking and enjoy the challenge of performing disparate tasks at the same time, this is a role you should consider.
- Good honors degree in English, Education, Statistics, Psychology, Business Studies, Sociology and Information Science are preferable at a degree level.
- Previous Experience of 3+ years in Office Administration and or Recruitment
- Excellent Written and spoken English.
- Excellent Command of all Microsoft applications specially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible approach to working hours with ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent Interpersonal/communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-Motivated and strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability with high multi-tasking skills.
- Professional outlook and impact
- Team Player with high diversified skills and Willing to show initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Analytical ability while using thorough and methodical approach to your work.
About this Company
Stone Property Consultants is home to one of the strongest client relationship benchmarks, working exclusively with affluent high-net worth individuals seeking to acquire or sell premium residential properties. We are also the experts of choice for select commercial entities...
See all Careers and Jobs at STONE Property Consultants