- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual raise
About the Job
- MSA University is seeking to hire "Senior Recruitment Specialist".
- To facilitate and support the recruitment, selection and staffing process within the Human Capital Development perspective in order to contribute effectively to the university growth and expansion.
- The Recruitment specialist plays a vital role in supporting and developing the whole staffing and placement function within the university with a clear objective of attracting and hiring fit, and distinguished talents.
- Recruiting: Advertising and soliciting resumes from qualified candidates; coordinating and attending MSA Career Fair and other Career Fairs; screening resumes and applications for suitability; conducting initial screening interviews, both telephone and personal; making hiring recommendations based upon the eligibility criteria provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Recruitment specialist’s Job description is divided into four main areas of responsibilities
- Coordination, Administration and Logistics
- Selection and Placement
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
MSA University is a natural extension of an extensive network of Dar El Tarbiah and has Languages Schools, founded by Dr. Nawal El Degwi since 1958 which has always been acknowledged by the British Council for its contribution establishing models of best practice in IGCSE...
See all Careers and Jobs at (MSA) October University