- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Manage and maintain President & CEO’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate President & CEO’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of President & CEO .
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for President & CEO’s corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of President & CEO.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external partners as well as Accordia leadership.
- Provide assistant and support to Vice President, Strategic Operations on various projects such as new employee onboarding, Accordia Board calendar planning and staff communication.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the President & CEO.
- Provide administrative support to President & CEO in order to increase his availability for executive level responsibilities.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Established in 2003, VANGARD, through the attaining a successful merger of EAMA Group for Manufacturing, EL-KARAM Distribution Company and SUPERB for Trade.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vangard
Given the shared knowledge, experience & business opportunities between the merged companies, VANGARD was...