- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are a technology company that owns elcinema.com, the largest movie database in the Middle East.
- We're therefore looking for a cinephile who is always at the heart of movie-related events and ready to share their details with our social media fans! You own a talent for creative writing that establishes the right messages, themes and styles to our different social media channels.
- Our Social Media Specialist is also capable of generating social media creative, unique and engaging content, manages clients' social media accounts and is passionate about social media, cinema theaters and festivals that are going on all year round!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Social Media Planning: Developing our social media campaigns (movie-based or event-based). Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered.
- Deliver real time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience of the different social media channels, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Use etiquette and ability to ‘sell without selling’ online by delivering great service, great content & information.
- Manage & coordinate client’s social media pages and accounts as well as hands-on interaction during live events related to film premiers, film festivals, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer support, graphic design, etc.) to manage clients' pages, create content and the required visuals.
- Oversight of daily posting and engagement across social platforms.
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Entertainment Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
DAMLAG was established in 2008 with the aspiration of building innovative web/mobile products and media technologies. Today, DAMLAG is one of the leading companies in software and mobile applications development in Egypt. DAMLAG's organization has grown to over 30 employees in...
See all Careers and Jobs at elCinema.com