Skills And Tools:
We are hiring a Data Architect for one of our banking clients:
- Work as a powerful member in DWH & Big Data teams to develop & deliver the proposed Data Architecture
- Help to create logical & Physical data model for the required data structures using client's modelling standards and standard ERWin modelling tools.
- Effectively apply the process of data mapping between source systems and EDW and from EDW to different integrated systems.
- Develop and implement different data integration & ETL workflows and jobs between data sources and EDW and from EDW to different integrated systems
- Adhere to the best approaches to use for data integration & transformation
- Responsible for development of different application data needs from EDW
- Implementation of the best approaches to use for applications data integration with EDW
- Put Hadoop and big data technology stack in work and development of the needed data applications for better data development.
- Development & Implementation for data integration and distribution across Hadoop nodes
- Applying best data movements’ techniques from and to Hadoop.
- Full adherence to a set of guiding principles for data warehousing & Big Data
- Develop a feedback loop with data science and EPM/ERM te
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree of computer science or its equivalent.
- Experience with enterprise data warehouse & Big Data management; with experience in data architecture
- Ability to understanding the financial services industry that allows for a detailed interpretation of budgetary, financial, and related management information
- Skilled in manipulating complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Demonstrated ability to effectively
- Solid Data management understanding using SQL, ErWin, and other Data Management tools
- Knowledgeable about Hadoop development skills (HBase, Hive, Impala, MR,….)
- Strong programming and object oriented understanding (Java, Python, C#,..)
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with persons at all levels in the organisation
- High energy and high endurance; ability to respond flexibly and positively in all circumstances; calm under pressure and tight deadlines
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Effectively work in a cross-team environment
- Work independently and directly with the other team members and seniors
- Lecturer in Computer Science (...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago