Skills And Tools:
- Logging, tracking, managing and coordinating IT requests from employees and business.
- Determination of root cause of incidents (configuration vs. defect)
- Ensures to enhance the services/process involved in RPA support for team benefits.
- Provides technical support to remediate basic incidents or technology change ticket orders to support VDI replacement, upgrades and other requests for remediation. Completes the restoration of service within specified SLA parameters with business.
- Supports and reviews Service Level Agreements (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other metrics to ascertain appropriate performance of all SN tickets related to VDI and it availability.
- Provides for the ongoing operations, availability and stability for RPA infrastructure such as Servers, network and VM guest as per requirements and business directives.
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation of all VDI supported under RPA Support team to ensure up to date inventory and properly accounted.
- Supports and partners with IT management teams on changing Business and Usual (BAU) directives and advanced planning activities that affect the RPA team.
- Bridging between various team and if needed involving vendor support. Taking ownership of any issue reported on RPA platform.
- Identifying and analyzing system requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 3-5 years in Application Management, Production Support environment/discipline.
- Basic of Hardware and networking (A+/N+) or equivalent knowledge.
- Windows OS knowledge.
- ISEB Certificate in Application Management Essentials
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Demonstrable knowledge of Windows 2000/2003/2008 server O/S
- General understanding of networking/LAN/WAN/DMZ concepts
- Basic of Hardware and networking
- Ability to read and understand code (Code-competency) for diagnosis, escalation to tier 4 teams
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks and systems i.e. remote access tools, Windows Support tools, connectivity tests, etc.
- Understanding of n-Tier application architecture concepts
- General knowledge of SQL2000/2005/2008
- Familiarity with SQL DBMS interface and integrated tools
- General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to production environments
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago