Skills And Tools:
- Ensure control of operational and investment budgets, provide visibility of it to all relevant stakeholders, monitor spending and progress, highlight exceptions, identify and suggest ideas for efficiency improvements.
- Support Group Digital & IT teams with key processes and related documentation.
- Coordinate process to prepare timely and accurate budget information, including forecast, submissions, actuals, deviations, etc.
- Report on operational services and cost performance, tracking progress on agreed KPIs.
- Support the team with key reference documents, including processes, agreed policies, SLAs, key updates, etc.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, mainly Finance, Procurement and PMO to secure alignment and synchronization between IT processes/reports with respective consolidated ones.
- Liaise with Group Digital & IT suppliers to align on key schedules and administration.
- Follow up on administrative deviations, deadlines and disputes.
- Identify and recommend administrative improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Computer Science.
- Must have 3-4 years work experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in financial processes.
- Mastery of collaboration platform (SharePoint, Office365).
- Experience in business reporting.
- ITIL foundation.
- Experience in dealing with IT suppliers.