Skills And Tools:
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- strong leadership capabilities and finance-based analytical skills
- University/college degree in accounting, general business, or finance, Higher level education such as a master’s degree and/or CPA accreditation preferred
- 7+ years minimum experience in financial management in the Construction & Contracting Industry is a Must. CPA or MBA preferred but not required.
- 15+years total accounting or finance experience required.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago