-Abu Qir, AlexandriaPosted 2 months ago
94Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Review client purchase orders and documents requirements to determine the shipping priorities and shipping methods required to meet the shipping schedule.
- Review delivery terms & conditions and ensure the fulfillment of customer requirements regarding documentation and delivery in accordance with the QA department.
- Coordinate export freight activities, including preparing quotations, bookings, documentation, shipment tracking, billing arranging deliveries among other responsibilities.
- Preparing the shipping document (packing list, BL) as per LC or purchase order requirements.
- Handling correspondence with customers, external partners, and agents.
- Follow up with the insurance company, quality department, freight forwarders, and shipping line on the claims.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
- Working on exports costing files and making reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics Arab Academy for Science, (AAST) , Bachelor's Degree in Faculty of Commerce, Alexandria University
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very Good in English
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills to interact with clients effectively and avoid any misconceptions
- Excellent Knowledge of MS office (Provide Reports)
- Solving Problems Skills
- Alexandria residents Only
- Males only
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt6 days ago