Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist - summer Internship
Booktips -Nasr City, CairoPosted 19 days ago
195Applicants for6 open positions
- 38In Consideration
- 156Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Only for bookworms! We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist for our Twitter project Booktasters. In Booktasters, we connect interested reviewers from all around the globe with authors who are interested in getting book reviews and constructive feedback on their books.
- Responsible for offering our reviewing packages to new and existing authors within our Twitter community.
- Support the company's sales lead by achieving the sales target, gaining new clients, and enhancing the competitive advantages.
- Close deals with a win–win spirit and achieve a high customer satisfaction level and gain authors' trust.
- Stay up-to-date with the publishing industry.
- Assist with the publishing of content that is suitable for authors.
- Respond and interact daily with existing followers on Twitter.
- Build rapport and nurture current relationships within our community.
The intern will learn:
- Generating marketing materials to increase sales.
- Driving sales by building and maintaining a strong author/publisher client base.
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities mainly on Twitter and emails.
- Receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring.
- Six months. The first three months of the internship will be unpaid with 140 hours of remote training.
- The salary in the last 3 months will be 2.5K - 3K + commissions, depending on the performance of the intern.
- After graduating, high-performing candidates will be eligible for a long-term job offer.
- If you are shortlisted, check your email; both main inbox and junk folder.
- 25th of June, 2022.
- Fluent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Can manage a virtual internship with flexible working hours along with their ongoing semester.
- Dedication of 5 hours/day for work.
- Age from 16-20.
- Stable internet connection and functioning laptop.
- COVID-19 Update: As our priority will always be the well-being of our interns and employees, we have shifted all the teams’ responsibilities, interns’ recruitment, and training to an online process.
- sales specialist- ( lighting /...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Telesales Executive - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago
- Customer Support Advisor *Imme... - Maadi, Cairo12 days ago
- Fresh Sales Agent - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago
- International Business Develop... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Marketing and Services Enginee... - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Telesales Representative (Engl... - Dokki, Giza23 days ago
- "Property Consultant" Misr Ita... - New Cairo, Cairo27 days ago
- Property Consultant - Sodic De... - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Showroom Representative - Heliopolis, Cairo28 days ago
- Digital Marketing & Sales Spec...Booktips - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Marketing ExecutiveFILLFLIX for Software - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Digital Community Facilitator ...Booktips - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Marketing ExecutiveDreamers of Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Digital Marketing ExecutiveAJ - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Business Development ExecutiveGamers Lounge - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Call Center/ sales - Internati...Premium Ranks - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Digital Marketing & Sales Asso...Booktips - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- E-Commerce CoordinatorEagle Chemicals - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Digital marketing SpecialistBooking Holiday - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago