Human Resource trainee
Yes Pac -6th of October, GizaPosted 1 month ago
195Applicants for3 open positions
- 12In Consideration
- 107Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Work with the HR team to ensure that information is entered accurately and timely.
- Support relevant learning to improve business performance by developing and implementing development strategies.
- Support business goals and objectives by working closely with the business group to assess HR needs, then develop and implement innovative solutions that drive organizational and operational excellence.
The intern will learn: OD, Payroll, and Personnel
Application Deadline: 2 weeks.
Internship Start date: Directly.
Duration: 3 Months
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Communication and people skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field.
- Microsoft skills.
- Business email writing skills.
- HR Coordinator - InternshipMaxevia Corporate - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- HR Specialist (Personnel)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Payroll & Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo20 days ago
- Payroll SpecialistConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo17 days ago
- Payroll CoordinatorAfro Egypt - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- HR SpecialistPAFT - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- Business DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo28 days ago
- Payroll Senior OfficerZewail City - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Payroll SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Payroll SpecialistDo Outsource - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago