- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Responsible of having a pool of potential candidates through keeping an updated database of current CVs received from different sources (recruitment e-mail account, employment fairs, recruitment agencies, referrals and walks-in).
- Interview job applicant; review applications and CVs; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Responsible for arranging interviews with the candidates and the managers.
- Prepare job offers and discus it with new employees.
- Prepare Job Descriptions to all newly hired and ensure that each employee receives his own JD in addition to updating the Job Descriptions for all promoted and transferred employees.
- Make exit interviews and discuss with the employee the actual reasons for leaving the company.
Application Deadline: 30 of September 2020.
Internship Start date: First week of October.
Duration: 3 months
About this Company
Considered among the top hygienic paper manufacturing groups in the world, Fine Hygienic Holding specializes in sanitary product manufacturing and innovative hygienic solutions. The company has a long history and illustrious heritage, as it was one the premier Jordanian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fine Hygienic Holding