Skills And Tools:
We are offering a Mechatronics Engineering Intern (Senior student or fresh graduate) the opportunity to join our technical team for a few weeks with the possibility of full time employment for outstanding achievers.
Main job responsibilities:-
- Research and development,
- Troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and analysis,
- Maintenance and repair,
- Design of all relevant mechanical, electronics components,
The intern will learn:
- All about the revolutionary new techniques of Additive Manufacturing,
- All about 3D printers and 3D printing,
- How to operate, maintain and repair advanced, quality 3D printers,
Application Deadline: 20 July, 2020
Internship Start date: August, 2020
Duration: Eight to ten weeks
- Passionate about learning new technologies,
- Creative and innovative,
- Hard working and persistent,
- Self-motivated achiever, motivated by challenge,
- Able to work independently or in a team.
Main position requirements:-
- Study in Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering.
- Interest / experience in the design, development, operation, maintenance and repair of small manufacturing equipment like CNC machines and 3D printers.
- Troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and analysis ability,
- Good design capabilities using professional CAD software such a Solidworks or similar,
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers and integrated circuits,
- Good experience in programming,
- Very good command of the English language,
- We work 6 days per week.
- Extra hours may sometimes be necessary to meet deadlines.