- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
We are offering a Mechatronics Engineering Intern (Senior student or fresh graduate) the opportunity to join our technical team for a few weeks with the possibility of full time employment for outstanding achievers.
Main job responsibilities:-
- Research and development,
- Troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and analysis,
- Maintenance and repair,
- Design of all relevant mechanical, electronics components,
The intern will learn:
- All about the revolutionary new techniques of Additive Manufacturing,
- All about 3D printers and 3D printing,
- How to operate, maintain and repair advanced, quality 3D printers,
Application Deadline: 20 July, 2020
Internship Start date: August, 2020
Duration: Eight to ten weeks
0 to 1 years
- Passionate about learning new technologies,
- Creative and innovative,
- Hard working and persistent,
- Self-motivated achiever, motivated by challenge,
- Able to work independently or in a team.
Main position requirements:-
- Study in Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering.
- Interest / experience in the design, development, operation, maintenance and repair of small manufacturing equipment like CNC machines and 3D printers.
- Troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and analysis ability,
- Good design capabilities using professional CAD software such a Solidworks or similar,
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers and integrated circuits,
- Good experience in programming,
- Very good command of the English language,
- We work 6 days per week.
- Extra hours may sometimes be necessary to meet deadlines.
About this Company
We are a pioneer company transferring and introducing the highly advanced
See all Careers and Jobs at AMTECH Ltd.
techniques of Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) to the Egyptian market.
The company offers an array of professional services, solutions and products to almost all market sector and...