- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation Covered
About the Internship
- Develop a Business Model Canvas about the start-up to map the main gaps of the current performance
- Analyze the start-up in terms of strategic planning and product development
- Analyze the start-up needs in terms of company administration
- Analysis of the internal results and processes for the construction of a financial and HR planning
- Provide a solution and feed backing system idea
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving in the business
Application Deadline: 31 December
Internship Start date: 1 January
Duration: 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...