- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Create ELearning Lectures using iSpring/Udemy
- Create Videos
- Create Quiz/Assessment
- Create PowerPoint Slides/Transcripts
The intern will learn:
- How to create ELearning curriculum documents including goals, objectives and overall course structure.
- How to develop interactive exercises, embedded questions, test banks, hypertext lists, course descriptions and course atlases for eLearning courses.
- How to interact with subject matter experts in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum.
Application Deadline: 7/7/2018
Internship Start date: 8/7/2018
Duration: 3 months
About this Company
04 Technologies specializes in developing AI driven platforms. We've two offices, one in DSO, Dubai & one in the Greek Campus, Cairo. We also work with our sister company 04 Capital to fund startups. We act as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for you during the development phase.
See all Careers and Jobs at 04 Technologies