- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Females Preferred
About the Internship
- Company History, orientation, HR and HR functions
- Handbook, hierarchy, process
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Labor law
- Employer branding & EVP
- Grievance & rewards system
- HR initiatives and team building
The intern will learn:
- Will have a general over view on the different HR functions.
- The Recruitment process.
- Phone Interview etiquette.
- Face to face Interview etiquette.
- How to use WUZZUF & Forsna .
- Different jobs in different industries
- Build up relations with different managerial positions in various companies
Application Deadline: 10-6-2018
Internship Start date: 15-6-2018
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
Egypro FME is a professional Egyptian company subsidiary from Wadi Degla Real Estate Company owned by Wadi Degla Holding, working in the field of facility and energy management, offering a wide scope of facility services for the entire property sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypro FME