Skills And Tools:
- Instruct and Lead Membership sessions, Educational Camps, Workshops, introductory sessions or educational Competitions for students, and Deliver knowledge using STEAM educational approach.
- Asses the assigned students and write a detailed professional feedback for each student following their Assigned sessions with a maximum time limit of 24 hours.
- Model, deliver, and craft rich student-centered learning experiences with a combination of pedagogical skills, Technical skills in any of the specified Areas (Computer Science – Robotics – Graphic design) and a great sense of positive Teaching.
- Manage the classroom with the required session’s standards and Create a positive classroom culture that encourages positive instructor – student relationships, Deep Learning, Collaboration and Consistent Communication.
- Create and implement strategies for weaving STEAM experiences into multi-disciplinary curricula for students with an age that ranges between 6 – 17.
- Answer and support Students questions, constantly evaluate and oversee their overall progress to enhance their knowledge and outputted work quality through session’s feedback, generating periodic Documented Evaluation Reports for updating student’s parents, group related instructors and upper management.
- Support parent’s technical / educational queries about the sessions content, sessions process and student’s progress with the help of the Team Leader Assigned.
- Must Have Computer Science Degree Or Relevant Degree
- Has a Very Good knowledge with the basics of computer science, and development in one or all the following fields (Game development - mobile applications development – web development).
- Experience with scratch educational software.
- Programming Experience with python programming language.
- Experience in working with educational Game engines such as ( Godot, Buildbox, kodu, .. etc).
- Experience in working with c# and unity game engine.
- Experience with WordPress.
- familiar with flutter and dart developer.
- Familiar with the basics of robotics technology concepts.
- Experienced with Montessori and Froebel educational methods.
- Experience in working as a robotics instructor with LEGO or Arduino tools.
- Experience in working as a developer with AI, VR and AR technologies.
- Experience with the basics of photoshop and illustrator softwares.
- UC Mas Instructor - Zagazig, Sharqia9 days ago
- C/C++ Software EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Outsystems Developer - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Vue Developer - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior MS Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior QA Tester - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Physical Education Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo23 hours ago
- Senior Backend Software Develo... - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Dot NET Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Assistant Lecturer in Computin...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - New Capital, Cairo9 days ago