Skills And Tools:
- Technical consultation of Oracle EBS modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Develop, modify and tune custom modules on Oracle Business suite to satisfy business needs.
- Develop PL/SQL database objects, SQL scripts, Interfaces, Reports and forms using standard tools including Toad, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, JDeveloper and XML Publisher.
- Participate in designing the integration solutions between EBS and other systems.
- Design, develop, modify and deploy web services in OOP Concepts using different tools.
- Create DB scripts using standard APIs required for data uploading and modules’ integration.
- Optimize performance of PL/SQL blocks and SQL queries.
- Develop, implement and support Business Event, AME and Oracle Workflow Processes.
- Troubleshooting and tuning of running web services.
- Design and implement the required EBS forms and OAF pages’ personalization and Customizations
- Translate requirements defined by systems analysis or functional team into logical, economical, and practical system for implementation.
- Participate in the testing phase to fix any defects and performance problems and conduct complete technical reviews, support code migration, and provide technical artifacts
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code of all DB objects used in forms, reports and web services.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimization.
- Open SRs with the product owner as required.
- Technical documentation as necessary.
- +5 years relevant Oracle applications and Database including full development life-cycle implementation.
- Technical expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in Oracle modules (GL, HR and Payroll).
- Expert in SQL Performance tuning.
- Expert in the usage of Oracle APIs.
- Expert in designing and developing Web services in OOP Concepts
- Expert in Oracle Reports, BI XML Publisher, AME and Alerts.
- Expert in Forms Personalization, Custom Library & Custom Forms under APPS.
- Good knowledge in using Java frameworks.
- Good knowledge of OAF, ADF.
- Oracle Application DeveloperConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Oracle DeveloperConfidential Company - Masr Al Qadima, Cairo10 days ago
- Oracle Database AdministratorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Oracle Cloud HR & Payroll Cons...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Oracle HRMS Techno Functional ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago