Skills And Tools:
- Participate in developing the company action plan and cascade it to the Human Resources development short, medium and long-term plans.
- Prepare the human resources annual plan, budget and processes in alignment with the company policies including manpower planning, salary and wages, training and employees’ relations budget and monitor its implementation and take the required corrective actions in case of any deviation.
- Monitor the implementation of the organizational restructuring as per company instructions and conduct the required modifications on the job descriptions to ensure that jobs are continuously developed and match the business needs.
- Manage the manpower planning and talent acquisition processes to assure the highest optimization and productivity level of human resources.
- Manage the communication policy and implement morale improvement process to raise employees’ engagement level and improve performance.
- Develop and manage the training and development system across all departments starting from assessing needs till evaluating impact to improving employees’ performance and company growth.
- Execute the reward policy including the mix between fixed and variable pay, short- and long-term incentives, financial and non-financial compensation to ensure achieve the right balance between pay and performance, in light of company bylaws.
- Monitor the implementation of personnel related policies including all policies related to labor office and social insurance laws including contacting, working hours, vacations, and disciplinary policy.
- Manage all human resources activities across sectors including manpower planning, scheduling, working hours, productivity improvement, employees’ discipline, performance evaluation and couching.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 12 years of working experience of which at least 3 years in a similar senior position
- A Postgraduate degree is considered a plus
- Relevant Technical and professional qualifications are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficient English language ability
- Senior Talent Acquisition - Ca...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo7 days ago