Skills And Tools:
Remotely for UK from Egypt (E-Learning Project)
We are looking for an experienced system architect / DevOps developer with a deep understanding and experience of security, microservices, and system architecture. At this stage of the platform, our system architect will need to be a performance and security-focused individual who is able to work under pressure and pay attention to details.The preferred candidate is someone who has hands-on experience in mainly CI & CD technologies mainly on AWS. They should also have a scope understanding of both frontends, database and server technologies to take care of the architecture and clue everything together.
- Strong understanding of how to build and support performant web applications
- Strong experience developing and managing CI/CD pipelines using systems such as Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS (Ubuntu, Alpine)
- Experience with scripting language (Bash)
- Understanding of Internet fundamentals TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS/SSL, DNS, Ports,
- Experience deploying and operating SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Microservice architecture experience
- AWS experience such as:
- ElasticSearch ○ Lambda
- Step Functions ○ Billing
- Load Balancer
- Hands-on experience consuming APIs / service integration;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills;
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Experience with GIT or knowledge of Bitbucket and S3
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education.
- Security and penetration testing
- Analytical Report Writing
- Data Protection Qualification
- Warehouse Manager- Upper Egypt...Coca Cola Bottling Company of Egypt (CCBE) - Assuit, Assiut2 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (Fully Re...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 day ago