Skills And Tools:
We are a construction company in our main Office in Alexandria " please don't apply if you don't have a home in Alexandria
- Manage, Review, and create workshop drawings, …… etc.
- Review technical submissions and design layouts as well as material submittals from contractors.
- Maintain organized and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders … etc.) and coordinate with different teams to get these documents issued.
- Manage, Review, and create the QS of all technical items.
- Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel.
- Communicate the projects’ progress and problems/risks/concerns to Senior Management.
- Prepare technical material submittals.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Review third-party invoices & client invoices
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records
- Manage the Technical Office teams on Technical and Department issues.
- Lead by example the team of multi-disciplinary Section Chiefs and engineers by delegating work according to specialism, project priorities, technical challenges, and contractual milestones.
- Review and coordination of all engineering design submittals from contractors, as well as following up site supervision, design conflicts, and variation orders for the client.
- Take part in project and risk management reviews.
- Coordinate between the construction and contractors’ engineering teams ensuring that all requirements are conveyed clearly and delivered upon.
- Close monitoring of staff, contractors, consultants, and suppliers’ activities.
- Check the quality records of the work executed.
- Implement and solve technical problems that arise.
- Control and maintain the safe, smooth progress of construction works.
- Manage, Review, and create material take-off and procurement processes.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review
- Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverables
- Alexandria Resident only
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / MEP engineering.
- Have10 years’ post-graduation working experience, 3 years at least as a Managerial or Seniority Level in Budlings’ and construction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent business and technical writing.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Capable of leading teams and managing conflicts.
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects (Commercial, Industrial, Infrastructure).
- In-depth, current technical engineering knowledge.
- Technical Office Civil Enginee...Capital elite for real estate development - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - North Coast, Matruh2 days ago
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Industrial Development Group - IDG - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Technical Office ManagerElreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Smouha, Alexandria3 days ago
- Senior Architect Engineer - Al...Confidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria5 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Off...Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia5 days ago