Skills And Tools:
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Compile and analyze data related to business' issues
- Extracting data from excel files.
- Connecting Power-BI to On-premises and on cloud data sources.
- Integrating multiple sources together on Power-BI Desktop.
- Creating DAX functions to serve business needs.
- Writing and modifying M-query language specially for repeated steps.
- Creating interactive visuals and filters within Power-BI dashboards.
- Publishing Power-BI service workspaces and configuring schedule refresh to keep data up to date.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years' Data Analysis experience.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Have knowledge of programming languages.
- Technical knowledge.
- Transferable and soft skills.
- Excellent Power- BI .
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily with initiative to learn and self-motivate.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Account Manager Outdoor - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Database Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- System Admin - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- MS Dynamics 365 Functional Spe... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- Internal AuditorTHE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago