Skills And Tools:
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor the daily progress in the construction work with the sub-contractors.
- Conduct daily research to determine project requirements.
- Ensure that the work progress is following the time schedule.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to the technical specifications.
- Supervise construction technicians in the execution of their responsibilities.
- Turning over the work to the quality control engineers.
- Conduct field services for Mechanical works.
- Develop construction specifications and procedures.
- Follow up projects deadline as requested by the department head and produce project status reports.
- Update and follow up on delegated authorities to ensure completion on time.
Education: B.S.C of Mechanical Engineering.
Work experience: 2 - 4 years site work
Pc knowledge’s: MS Office, AutoCAD.
Personal skills: Ability to work under pressure – communication skills – problem solving skills.
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Design Architect - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- HVAC Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Surveyor - Alexandria - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Architectural Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Mechanical Technical of...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...THE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago