Skills And Tools:
- Coordination with all disciplines (architecture ‐ mechanical ‐ electrical).
- Quantity surveying experience.
- Issue requests for information (RFI) document to inquire about conflicting or missing information.
- Managing relationships of different subcontractors in the project.
- Create or review and approve material submittals for architectural items.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Making BOQ for Supplies and subcontractors and controller‐As Built Drawing.
- Review design drawings.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Faculty of Engineering – (Structure Department)
- Experience (6‐8 years) as a Technical office Engineer .
- Perfect in using Auto CAD & REVIT.
- Construction background is a Must especially in commercial buildings.
- Real estate experience is preferable.
- Technical Office EngineerIMUT International Marathon United Technology - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago