Skills And Tools:
- Responsibilities include working with a Deal internal development team. As a QA Analyst, you will work as part of a product development team testing custom built software solutions.
- Create and run functional, application, regression, ad-hoc, and integration tests; including both positive and negative scenarios
- Follow standard QA methodologies to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Upload test evidences in Jira
- Log and report defects in Jira and escalate issues
- Create test case artifacts
- Participate in an Agile development environment / Scrum team
- Work to meet project schedules, timelines and deadlines
- Provide accurate estimates to assigned tasks
- Contribute ideas to project planning
- 2 + years of experience.
- 1+ years experience in manual software testing
- Working knowledge of test management tools like JIRA, etc.
- Experience writing test cases and test scenarios
- Ability to work with team of testers and setting expectations
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Test automation experience using Selenium
- Experience testing web applications.
- Experience testing native mobile applications (iOS and/or Android)
- Performance testing experience using LoadRunner, Neoload etc.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum environments
- Senior Automation Testing Engi...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago