Skills And Tools:
- Teaches music classes to students according to Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum expectations for the Arts.
- Creates and develops music lesson plans according to the standards established by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Organizes, prepares and guides students in performances such as school concerts and activities in collaboration with school administrators.
- Establishes an effective music educational programs for students.
- Assesses the potentials and skills in each student and guides them to achieve their full potential.
- Supports the creation of a music team for the school.
- Investigates and recommends school participation in musical competitions as needed.
- Consistently maintains and supervises student behavior in compliance with the School Code of Conduct and behavioral expectations.
- Bachelor degree in musical education
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Keen interest in music
- Female/ Male
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent class management skills
- Mathematics Teaching Assistant...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo7 days ago
- Finance/ Accounting Teaching A...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo10 days ago