Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Taxation background.
- Senior Travel AgentConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago