Administrative Executive - Cleopatra HospitalPosted 2 months ago
310Applicants for5 open positions
- 30In Consideration
- 9Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Key Responsibility (Tasks):
- To work closely with the multi- disciplinary units’ team to maintain recognized standards promoting efficient ward management and seamless patient relation.
- To maintain patient confidentiality in respect of electronically and manually held records.
- To welcome and assist patients, relatives and other visitors on arrival to the ward and inform appropriate ward staff.
- To communicate effectively and with empathy with patients and relatives on arrival to the ward
- To communicate effectively and with discretion when necessary, with written, telephone and face-to- face contact, with patients and visitors.
- Conducts Patient Interview Protocol along with the Head Nurse in charge through hourly rounds starting at 9:00 am including checking all ward in-patients and facilitation of their accommodation to maintain hospitality and service levels.
- To ensure patients are appropriately received, admitted, transferred, discharged and where necessary make follow up appointments, from the ward using the appropriate systems.
- To maintain patient medical files, X-rays and other associated documentation in a timely manner and in accordance with hospital policy.
- To complete basic patient administrative documentation e.g. Patient files preparation.
- To request N. Aid as required and occasionally deliver and collect items.
- To arrange appropriate patient transport as requested by ward staff and communicate effectively with Emergency Department for ambulance car provision.
- Informs specialist physician in charge when patient arrives to the ward/ ICU.
- Uploads the investigations, medications and consumables orders on HM IS.
- To be responsible for entering and updating accurate information on HMIS such as medical care charges and doctors’ fees uploading.
- Coordinates with cardiac or same specializations clinic for implementing services for IP.
- Communicates with specialist physician regarding consultations for IP and medical record preparation.
- Send Co- management & transfer of consultation to medical records or admission office for registration on HMIS.
- Uploads O.R orders and confirming packages on the computer system.
- Conducting daily interim bills and uploaded charges revision for currently staying patients in conjunction with Financial Advisors.
- Obtain sponsored patients’ financial clearance for procedures through Insurance department.
- Uploads consumables (Medical Supplies) on the computer system which been written by the nurses in the manual sheet on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Uploads companion orders.
- Follow up of results of investigations to communicate with responsible physicians.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 3 Years of Experience
- Medical Terminology.
- Communication skills
- Customer focus.
- Very good command of both Arabic and English Languages
- Very good in MS Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and administrative Skills.
- Reception Administration - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo20 days ago
- Vendor Coordinator - Fresh Gra... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Store Manager / Assistant Stor... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Customer Service Assistant - Badr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Plant Administrator - Ain Sokhna, Suez16 days ago
- HR Coordinator - Giza, Giza25 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Support Specialist - Fem... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza26 days ago
- Secretary (English section )Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago
- Operations AssociateMazzika Group - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Board of Directors SecretaryTEPCO S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago
- Department Coordinator3D Diagnostix - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago
- ReceptionistSABA - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Junior Document ControllerThe WaterWay Developments - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- HR InternCarina Wear - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Receptionist/SecretaryBioEnergy - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago
- HR & Admin InternMicro Engineering - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Office Admin - CairoSigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Sales Admin - Real Estate ( Br...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo28 days ago