Skills And Tools:
- Participate in the development of the Master Production Schedules (MPSs) and Material Requirement Plans (MRPs), mainly by identifying and collecting the information required in this regard, in addition to monitoring the efficiency of the developed plans, and documenting all annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly plans established by the Supply Planning function
- Develop the production schedule and prioritization of job-orders for production optimization as per MPS system.
- Receive and analyze demand plans quarterly and monthly to utilize them as an input in generating the Master Production Schedules (MPSs) and Material Requirement Plans (MRPs).
- Check the availability of raw materials in the warehouses in addition to the quantities of finished goods to be taken into consideration when establishing the MPSs and MRPs, as well as the subsequent purchasing plans.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in the same field
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent Microsoft office user (Excel-PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High analytical skills
- Working under pressure
- High interpersonal, negotiating, leadership & planning skills.
- Planning Engineer Specialist-S...Confidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria3 days ago
- Senior Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago