Skills And Tools:
- Achieve the sales target for his/her area (Annually and Quarterly) and Qualitative (Number of Operations).
- Arrange regular appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams.
- Ability to demonstrate product knowledge so that you can answer queries and provide advice on the products.
- Increase customer satisfaction from our products and services provided.
- Approach new clients, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Increase client ‘s knowledge with our product and keep them updated with new releases & development.
- Participate in the initial yearly selling plan with the Area Manager.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the Area Sales Manager.
- Keep and maintain detailed records of all orders on system.
- Present selling reports weekly, monthly and upon request.
- Responsible for convincing our clients with our current and new products.
- Responsible for the operations he attends full responsibility in the arrangements, instruments required and attending with the surgeon the operation.
- Assist in delivering the operation invoices in coordination with Finance/collection Department.
- Regularly attend company meetings, training, technical data presentations and briefings
- Maintain formal professional appearance is a must.
- Participate in all marketing activities.
- Bachelor degree from medical university preferable (Science, vet, pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Experience 1 – 3 Years
- Time management
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Selling and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Own a Car is Preferable.
- Medical Sales Representative C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago