Skills And Tools:
- Use data to inform decisions around user growth and monetization.
- Track funnel metrics to improve product performance.
- Extract information and data sets to improve the product
- Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for products.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Define business analysis requirements and produce a product requirements document (PRD)
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization, and improve impact, ensuring that good decisions get made.
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Provide backlog management and iteration planning.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products to ensure releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Liaise with growth team to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products or features
- Monitor and measure launch features and feed insights back into the product development process.
- Communicate key insights and findings to products director
- Work with products team to create product plans and roadmaps
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Keep track of industry trends
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- 4- 6 years of work experience as a Product Manager or as Business Analyst
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven analytical skills and metrics driven decision making.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and user acceptance testing.
- Comfortable working with SQL or spreadsheets to analyze data as well as
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach.
- Having a good sense of UI/UX and design skills
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools\
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Strong time management skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Technical Presales Manager - Smart Village, Giza1 month ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo30 days ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Software Development Team Lead... - Heliopolis, Cairo23 days ago
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago