Skills And Tools:
- The Customer Service Representative is the engine of Logistics Worldwide! Utilizing a high energy approach, the CSR will clearly identify current customer needs for our service and how they can benefit from partnering with Logistics Worldwide on every shipment. Providing excellent customer service is essential in this position. Customer Service, industry experience, and some college coursework preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help manage current customer accounts.
- Maintain relationships with carriers and customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and carriers.
- Solve customer and carrier problems and help resolve issues.
- Provide shipment quotes for customers and set up shipments as required by customers.
- Excellent multitasking skills within their work space as well as computer software programs.
- Be a professional representative of our company that other employees look up to.
- Previous customer service or call center experience required.
- Logistics experience preferred but not required.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Accurate and able to produce quality work
- Problem solver
- Ability to work in teams and open to others’ views
- Show respect toward others with cultural differences
- Quality decision making
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago