Skills And Tools:
- Developing a work plan for preparing and developing the book with the head of department
- Distributing the tasks of preparing educational content to the team work.
- Supervising the implementation of the established work plan and adhering to the deadlines of deliveries
- Supervising the preparation of an evaluation report for the book by collecting the book’s evaluations from the subject’s teachers and their comments, the marketing research report from the Marketing Department, and comparing the qualitative and numerical content of the book with the competing books and reviewing it.
- Supervising the process of preparing a working paper for developing a book, based on the workshop
- 10 : 15 years experience ( 5 at least in content development )
- Comprehensive knowledge of curriculum development, assessment and test construction.
- Minimum 5 years of educational leadership experience, including personal leadership mentoring, and training.
- Minimum 10 years of teaching the national curricula
- Outstanding oral and written English & Arabic communication skills required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, especially in a teamwork environment.
- Process improvement orientation.
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and customer focus.
- Mathematics Teaching Assistant...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo8 days ago
- English InstructorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo17 hours ago
- English Teacher - High SchoolEl Massria Integrated Schools - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago