Skills And Tools:
- Actively exploring the market for new customers within the assigned segment/region.
- Understand the customer need for projects involving mainly LV and MV switchboards and
other associated products/systems from the company portfolio.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department. Ensures appropriate
technical and financial aspects of the offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Prepare a sales plans & performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in
cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Manage the administrative procedures in sales processes, and ensure payment collection
and project management activities when needed.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a sales engineer.
- Experience in LV or MV Switchboards is a plus.
- Good command of English & Microsoft Office.
- Key skills: Problem solver, active listener, ability to build up sales network, ability to engage
others, high communication skills, proper follow up skill, proactive and presentable.
- Senior Sales Engineer – Lighti...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Sales Engineer (Heav...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago
- Sales Engineer ( Spare Parts )Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago