Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for follow-up production processes and providing necessary guidance.
- Ensuring that the safety, environmental, and health regulations and good manufacturing practice regulations are being applied.
- Conducting raw material inspections to check conformity to required specifications and taking the necessary actions accordingly before proceeding with the production process.
- Fulfill the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule and provide daily reports.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and equipment
- Pharmacists only are required.
- Candidates should be residents in (Gharbia, Menoufia, Qalyubia).
- 1-3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strongly committed to the assigned tasks.
- Planning, organization, and detail orientation.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Formulation Senior Specialist ...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya1 day ago
- Methodology Stability Speciali...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya1 day ago
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago