Skills And Tools:
- Ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Annual various verification procedures.
- Reporting all Quality Control reports and Release, Monitoring results to CEO.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Ensure the implementation of pathogen monitoring/data driven validate of control measure and CIP systems/cleaning & disinfection programs to maintain the production lines in high hygienic condition.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Interfaces with other Departments and act as the internal Trainer to develop and implement training programs as required.
- University degree and post graduate degree is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO9001 ISO2200
- Hands-on experience with Quality, Safety & GMP Standards
- Proficient in MS Office, Ex (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and Teams
- Excellent in English (written & oral)
- Ability to travel and work in KSA.
- Senior QA Hybrid Engineer – Au... - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Landscape Lightning Engineer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee... - Dokki, Giza22 days ago
- Quantity Surveying Engineer-El... - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Zamalek, Cairo18 days ago
- Software TesterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- SW Quality Assurance Engineer ... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- QC Team Leader- Saudi ArabiaConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia6 days ago