Skills And Tools:
About the role
- Handling Orange Money platform Dev-Ops responsibilities.
- Study new service descriptions and make a complete feasibility study.
- Responsible on integration assessment & defines the implementation plan of the service across different IT nodes including development, integration & acceptance testing
- Responsible for platform upgrades & extensions
- Accept and validate new features implementation, software upgrades and new products and services.
- React immediately to platform issues.
- Regular On-call duties: Perform planned actions during low traffic & handle open cases with vendors & customer complaints.
- Provide periodic revenue and traffic reports & dashboards for Mobile money platform
- Full documentation for projects & services platforms including solution documents, systems procedures, work orders and processes.
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- 0 - 2 years of experience in IT
- Very good English both written and spoken.
- Oracle database experience.
- LINUX admin skills.
- Mobile money and E-payments hands-on experience
- Programming language skills, Python or Java
- Basic networking skills.
- Project management Skills
- Xamarin Cross-Platform Mobile ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago