Skills And Tools:
Main Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Supervise QMS Audits
- Follow up QMS implementation
- Process Development of procedures and Quality Manual / QMS audits / Reporting on QMS.
- Analyze QMS data and reports
- Planning QMS audits / QMS reviews
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Identify needed procedures to fulfill ISO 9000 quality management system requirements and other business needs.
- Develop, document, and keep needed standard procedures, work instruction, electronic workflow and operating policies in both English and Arabic languages
- Coordinate and conduct procedures reviews
- Plan, conduct and report QMS audits
- Prepare QMS internal audit reports
- Develop with concerned parties necessary corrective and preventive actions
- Follow up closure of corrective and preventive actions.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and agree on necessary corrective and preventive actions
- Collect and compile data for root cause analysis and KPIs measurement.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by 3rd parties certification bodies.
- Monitor risk management activities related to QM
- Perform and manage document control system
- Coordinate management review meetings and standard meeting agendas
- Suggesting necessary improvements to the QMS
- Bachelor’s degree preferably scientific.
- Chemicals or polymer background is preferred.
- 7-10 years of solid experience in quality assurance.
- Excellent English Language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent skill using MS Word Arabic and English.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9000 requirements and audits.
- Excellent Planning and Data Analysis Skills.
- Coaching and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
- Team management experience.
- Quality Section HeadConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago