Skills And Tools:
- Meeting with sales teams and design teams to determine mechanical applications and requirements.
- Conducting research to inform the design and engineering methods required for the mechanical systems.
- Planning and executing mechanical designs using CAD, CAM, 3D CAD, and Solidworks programs.
- Managing project timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Liaising with clients, designers, engineers, and manufacturers to ensure coherence.
- Preparing technical reports, design specifications documents, and operational manuals.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, design trends, and engineering best practices.
- Developing stress analysis for steel structure with the use of drafting software programs.
- Programming, as well as designing and preparing control circuits for different kinds of ATSs, MCCs, Synchronization panels and all control panels using classic control, programming smart relays and PLCs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
- Auto CAD 2D &3D
- Solid work
- Light Current Technical Office... - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- Process Engineer (Mechanical)National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago
- Mechanical Design EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago