Skills And Tools:
- Provide health and safety measures in a working environment.
- Support staff with the identification of environmental aspects and determining the project objectives and target.
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices.
- Participating in setting the policy for awareness and educating employees about the means of work and publications.
a Bachelor's degree in any Engineering discipline is a must
• 6-8 years of experience in the construction field is a must
• NEBOSH IGC is a must
• ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 certificates are preferred
• Self-starter with the ability to drive accomplishments
• Ability to work as a team member as well as a lead role
• Effective reporting and communication skills
• Age up to 35 years old
- Senior Quality Assurance Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago
- Data Analyst - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Detailing Engineer – Steel Str... - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Frontend QA Engineer - Manual ... - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Quality Assurance Supervisor - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior QA Engineer (Automation... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Junior Project Engineer Low Cu... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Chemical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Health, Safety & Environmental...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago