Skills And Tools:
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Create strategies focused towards resolving customer issues and enhancing their experience.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer support actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Mentor and develop customer support agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Onboard and train newly joined agents.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Day to day tasks:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone.
- Update our ticketing system with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share development requests/suggestions with concerned teams.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
- At least two years of experience in leading teams.
- Very Good English proficiency, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good understanding of acquisition, retention, monetization & customer service
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership
- Adept at building relationships throughout the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills