Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for day to day transactions related to imported material
- Implement annual orders plan and Assist in issuing Purchase orders.
- Send 6-12 Months Rolling Forecast to the suppliers on Monthly basis
- Request and Revise the Pro-forma Invoices and get confirmations.
- Processing and follow up of Letters of Credit and payments for Suppliers with Purchasing and Finance Teams.
- Revise Import documents and assuring compliance with all governmental requirements.
- Follow up with the Import team on the booking of the Containers and delivery Procedures
- Tracking of incoming shipments and Reporting weekly status and expected arrival dates.
- Monitor the warehouse level and achieve the target inventory turn per year.
- Following up clearance and Notify receiving date.
- Analyzes customer demands and formulates schedules to meet customer service metrics.
- Assist in developing production schedules in accordance with sales forecast, plant, and employee capacity.
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
- Update records on system for purchased process.
- Follow up and accelerate inspection report of goods received.
- Notifying Suppliers on short-shipped, over supplied and faulty items received and taking the necessary action.
- Continuously update the suppliers' price lists and distribution agreements.
- Follow up and update supplier’s statement.
- 5~7 years of Experience
- Preferred engineering background
- Export Manager For Agricultura...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago