Skills And Tools:
- assessing project requirements
- measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- using computer-aided design/modelling software
- liaising with suppliers
- undertaking relevant research
- producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- presenting designs to managers and clients
- testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- writing reports and documentation
- providing technical advice
- analyzing and interpreting data.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering from Cairo, Ain shams, Alexandria, Helwan universities ONLY is A MUST.
- Experience in same designation is not less than 8- 12 years.
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts.
- Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
- Mechanical Technical Office En... - Kafr Alsheikh, Egypt3 days ago
- Outdoor Sales Eng. - Haram, Giza12 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Production Planning Engineer -... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Mechanical HVAC Enginee...THE Architects, Planners & Civil Engineers Consultancy Firm - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago