Skills And Tools:
- Business Management
- Prepare, and develop the annual business plan in terms of costs, expenditure, labor cost, sales generators, and launch to the sales team for implementation.
- Monitor the IT sales trend for all tender types & business activities, take advantage of sales opportunities.
- Operate the price & discount schedules, and review the sales activities reports to determine the profitability.
- Monitor & analyze the customer preferences of IT products to determine the focus of sales efforts& most products sold.
- Overview The company price list comparing with other competitors to identify what needs to overcome.
- Monitor the announcement of the tender to determine the capability of work, and follow up with the sales team for execution
- Participate in external sales activities such as training, conferences, franchisee meetings, prepare all reports related to discuss & communicate with the team.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing sales generators, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Follow up tender processing among all certain group /company departments, governmental & tender authorities to ensure of closing the deal as per plan & promptly.
- Appraise the sales team, identify the performance development opportunities, plan and direct for improvement.
- Job Requirements for Business Analyst
- Preferred experience in Healthcare IT Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Car is Must
- Having Experienced in Business Plans and Market Research is a MUST.
- Faculty of Commerce is preferred
- A degree holder from AUC University is preferred.
- Previous experience in prestigious or international companies.
Residents near Nasr City, Cairo are preferred, but it's not a must. Or residents who are willing to work in Nasr City, Cairo