Skills And Tools:
- Understanding and respecting company policy and ensuring its implementation on the floor .
- Handling disputes and conflict within the employees.
- Submitting weekly/daily reports on the status of the call center to the HR department.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Flexibility with rotational, night shifts, and overnight shifts.
- Strong management and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Very Good Excel Skills
- HR & Call Center background
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef4 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Human Resources Manager - Alex...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago