Skills And Tools:
- Monitor the installation of Mechanical, HVAC, Firefighting, plumbing, AC system.
- Plans the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to site engineers.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met daily for all Mechanical engineers at the site.
- Ensure the approval of samples and catalogs prior to implementation and the quality of work performed by the contractor according to drawings, codes and industry assets.
- Review the procurement work and ensure that it is in conformity with what was approved in the center with the participation in the signing of the relevant extracts with the supervision engineers on site.
- Supervise the implementation of the necessary tests for the stages of work.
- Review and approve the monthly claims prepared by the contractors.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience as site engineer at least 5 years
- Ability to move between two sites every quarter
- Good in using AutoCAD
- Industrial projects background
- Outstanding leadership and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- V.Good knowledge of MS office
- V.Good command of English language.
- Mechanical Site EngineerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Mechanical Site Engineer ( Con...Delta Capital for Urban Development - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh9 days ago
- Site Engineer / Interior Desig...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Sales Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago