Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for testing products
- Participates in writing (test cases, prepare test data, integration, set results…)
- Implements configure and tests new product versions internally and with end users.
- Assists developers to isolate and debug product defects and work closely with individual developers.
- Participates in coordination of installation & test programs internally.
- Participates in software reviews, problem reporting, and resolution
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Reports to Testing Section Manager.
- Working in the TFS cycle to applying the agile way.
- BSC degree of computer science / Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability on understanding client’s Business life cycle to map it to application functions.
- Familiar with Programming languages( C+ ,C# , .Net ) .
- Knowledge of SQL database/oracle is preferred.
- Knowledge of life SW Development cycles.
- Strong analytical and solving problems skills.
- test techniques
- Knowledge of Agile .
- Certified ISTQB .
- Fluent in English
- Excellent computer skills.