Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the preparation of the financial and tax statements of the Egyptian Office, document preparation, tax policy interpretation, and tax filing;
- Responsible for contract review and financial process approval in Egypt office;
- Responsible for planning the treasury entry and exit in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Middle East regions;
- Assist in the processing of accounting and tax matters of the Egyptian office;
- Cooperate with the completion of the group internal audit and external audit;
- Responsible for keeping good communication with the financial, taxation, and foreign exchange bureaus in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and other Middle East regions, maintaining good relations with local governments and external consultants.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Command of English is Preferred
- Previous experience in the Retail industry is preferred.
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago